Typically, in order for a contractor to bid on a project, very specific details relating to the methods and materials must be given to avoid any ambiguity and to make an accurate comparison of bids. In a design-build context, the owner, the owner’s other consultants, and the design-builder can work together to determine what methods and materials will maximize the owner’s value. In instances where marginally more expensive materials, designs, or construction methods might yield a higher return on investment for the owner than those of lower cost, the owner is free to adjust the project’s program without having to re-bid the entire project.
Design-build focuses on combining the design, permit, and construction schedules in order to streamline the traditional design-bid-build environment. We work with a number of reputable architects and design experts to make your vision a reality.
Full Moon Builders provides our clients with front-end, pre-construction services. The main purpose of pre-construction services is to assist our clients from the beginning of a project in defining and achieving their design and budget goals. The end result of the pre-construction process is typically saving both time and money.
Pre-construction services include:
- Project Site Review
- Construction Recommendations
- Preliminary Estimates
- Engineering / Scope Qualification
- Constructability and Material Suggestions
Full Moon Builders provides the following construction services to ensure the accurate scope of work and satisfaction of the client’s needs:
- Regular meetings
- Weekly on-site meetings
- Scheduling to coordinate lead times and delivery dates of Construction Drawings, Submittals, materials, and equipment
- Daily management and on site coordination/supervision
- Compliance of scope with Plans and Specifications
- Compliance of scope in accordance to local, State, and Federal code
- Obtain permits and certificates necessary for construction and Occupancy
- Project be done on time and within budget
- Lifetime warranty walk through with Full Moon Builders and Design Team
- Close out binder with appropriate lien waivers and warranty information
Commercial Construction Contractor